Thursday 21 January 2010

Bobcatsss 2010 - Parma 25th-27th Janaury 2010

The time has come for the UK students attending the conference to get organised; pack up our posters and presentation notes, leave our nerves at home and head off to Parma, Italy for the 2010 Bobcatsss Conference. We leave tomorrow morning from Manchester to travel to Parma via Milan.

This year the theme is "Bridging the digital divide:libraries providing access for all?" and the program features keynote speeches from Ellen Tise, IFLA President and Paul Sturges of Loughborough University.

Check back for regualer updates over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to our blog. Myself,Sue, Lietta, Sara, Catherine & Matthew will be updating things regularly over the next week or so. Please come back and see and send a post if you have any questions or comments to contribute. :-) Bob Glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bob,

    Thanks for sending me these links. I have been watching the opening ceremony but after a few moments of sound that made me fear for my eardrums, I now have no sound at all _but I don't think I have gone deaf. I am still trying to work out the nature of the event but it sounds as if your team?is working hard and will get a lot out of it..

    Linda M

    ReplyDelete